We are now offering a range of Medical IPL therapies for different skin issues using our medically certified IPL system. Please speak to your therapist if you would like more information or to book a consultation with one of our trained IPL Practitioners.
• Treats sun damage including age spots and pigmentation • Reduces redness and uneven pigmentation
• Effectively reduces fine lines and wrinkles
• Skin looks smoother and more even in appearance
• Requires 3-6 treatments, 2-3 weeks apart
VASCULAR LESION TREATMENT
• Effectively treats thread veins, rosacea and campbell de morgan spots/cherry angiomas
• Requires only 1-3 treatments at 2-3 week intervals
- Destroys the bacteria on the skin preventing new spotsoccurring
- Prevents over-production of sebum and dramatically reduces inflammation
- Stimulates collagen production reducing the appearance ofscarring and improving skin texture
- Quickly see a noticeable difference in the condition of your skin
- Requires 3-4 treatments, 2-3 weeks apart
Medically CE certified and manufactured in Europe so you can rest assured you are receiving the most safe and effective treatment.
WHAT IS IPL?
IPL is a light based therapy which uses beams of light to target structures in the skin such as pigmentation or broken capillaries and safely but effectivelyremove them.
WHAT IS PHOTOREJUVENATION?
During photorejuvenation the IPL penetrates the skin’s surface to reduceand eliminate; discolouration, age spots, redness and fine lines, to name a few. Photorejuvenation also promotes collagenproduction which floods to the surfacesmoothing wrinkles and removing fine lines.
The treatment is suitable for most skin typesincluding Asian skin tones. Your therapistwill be able to adjust the settings of the IPL system to suit your particular needs and ensure you see the best results.
WHAT CAN IT TREAT?
A number of different skin conditions can be treated including the following:
• Acne & acne scarring
• Age spots
• Campbell de morgan spots
• Fine lines and wrinkles • Scarring
• Uneven skin surface
• Broken capillaries
• Thread veins
HOW DOES IT FEEL?
You will feel a slight warm tingling sensation which is minimised by ourspecially designed cryo-handset which delivers a cooling effect to the skinbefore treatment.
Contact South Beach Spa Ltd on 0845 388 9960
These treatments are carried out by a qualified nurse who is an independent therapist and does not work directly for South Beach Spa Ltd.
She has her own insurance.